Fire flame carpet protective film
Fire flame carpet protective film are produced by polyethylene film with the raw material of fire flame and acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive. Once firing the protective film, it can be without fire within 10 minutes, only with the smoke of the film. It is easy to paste and easy to remove. When peeling off the film within some times, it will leave no residue on the surface of carpet. It is mainly used for household carpets, the car carpet, and the decorative surface of the carpet, etc.
The instruction when using flame retardant carpet protective film
1. When using the flame retardant carpet protective film, we have to keep the surface of carpet without oil, powder, dust or any other chemical material.
2. Carpet protection tape is one time use only. Remove and dispose of in accordance with local environmental regulations.
3. Do not use on hard surfaces, such as hardwood, ceramic tile, linoleum, vinyl flooring or marble.
4. Do not apply on newly laid carpets where a glue or adhesive has been used. Allow up to 72 hours for any vapours to evaporate before laying the film.
5. Do not apply to a damp surface, which will prevent any moisture from evaporating and could cause discoloration of carpet fibers.
6. If the carpet had been recently cleaned, allow it to completely dry for a minimum of 10 days before using the film.
7. Usually high traffic areas or outdoor exposure may require renewal of film weekly.
8. The product should be at room temperature.
Name of article
Fire retardant carpet protective film
Acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive
25m, 30m, 50m, 100m, 150m, 200m
White color ( can be printed according to your need)