Please carefully read these application and limitations before using this product.
1. Protection against spills, scratches, stains & dirt during construction, decorating & renovations projects.
2. Heavy duty rip-resistant material.
3. Quick & Simple to apply and remove.
4. Self adhesive for secure positioning.
1. Before applying the film ensure the surface is clean and dry.
2. Customers must fully evaluate the product by testing prior to using. Test the film for 48 hours on a small hidden area of window glass to ensure compatibility with the glass and to ensure that there is no adhesive transfer on the window glass.
3. To apply the roll, lay it on the floor facing the direction required to cover. Push the roll forward a small distance and press down firmly to ensure the film has adhered to the glass.
4. Continue to unroll, pressing down and smoothing out any air pockets, checking the film is rolled straight.
1. Do not leave the film in place for longer than 45 days.
2. For use on Window, Glass Only.
3. Do not use on Hard Surface or Carpet Surface.
4. Film is one time use only. Remove and dispose of in accordance with local environmental regulations.
5. Do not apply to a damp surface or steamed window, which will prevent any moisture from evaporating and may affect the performance of the product.
6. High traffic areas or outdoor exposure may require renewal of film weekly.
7. The product should be at room temperature.