There are many types of PE protective film, which can be distinguished according to density, according to color, according to the size of viscosity, or according to use. These classifications have a wide range of applications, including life, industrial packaging, and instrumentation. PE protective films are commonly used in electronic equipment. The following is a detailed introduction: the types of pe protective film and the use of pe protective film and other related knowledge.
PE protective film type:
1. According to density: PE protective film is mainly based on special polyethylene (PE) plastic film, and then divided into high density polyethylene protective film, medium density polyethylene and low density polyethylene according to the density. .
2. According to color: high-penetration pe protective film, blue pe protective film, pe milk white film, pe mesh film and so on.
3. According to the size of viscosity, it can be divided into: micro-sticky PE film, low-sticky PE film, medium-sticky film, second-highest sticky film, high-sticky film, ultra-high sticky PE protective film, etc.
4. According to the purpose, there are more: plastic pe protective film, steel pe protective film, aluminum protective film, die-cut pe protective film, sandblasted pe protective film and so on.
Use of PE protective film:
1. Hardware industry: PE protective film is used in computer enclosures, galvanized sheet stamping, aluminum, stainless steel, titanium, plastic, glass, solar panels, etc. in the hardware industry.
2. Photoelectric industry: PE protective film is used in LCD liquid crystal display, backlight board, cold light film, membrane switch, mobile phone screen, etc. in the photoelectric industry.
3. Plastic industry: PE protective film is used in the plastic industry in ABS, PP injection products, PVC sheet, acrylic board, instrument, plastic lens, surface protection of painted parts and so on.
4. Printing industry: PE protective film is used in the printing industry to protect the surface of printed nameplates such as PVC, PC boards, aluminum plates, and films.
5. Wire and cable industry: PE protective film is used in the wire and cable industry for the protection of shaft-mounted copper wires, semi-finished products, finished products, and rolled products.
6. In the electronics industry, PE protective films are generally used to protect the finished products and semi-finished products during production. They are not prone to scratches and bumps on the assembly line and play a protective role.
7. Mobile phone digital industry, PE protective film mobile phone film, also known as mobile phone beauty film, mobile phone protective film, is a cold film that can be used to install the mobile phone body and screen.
At present, the big advantage of pe protective film is that the protected product is protected from pollution, corrosion, and scratches during production, processing, transportation, storage, and use. It protects its original smooth and shiny surface state, so that it can Improve product quality and market competitiveness.
Pe protective film is favored by many merchants because of its unique advantages. It is widely used in various industries and is also expanding into more fields.