1. Hardware industry: PE protective film is mainly used in computer cases, galvanized sheet stamping, aluminum sheet, stainless steel sheet, titanium gold sheet, plastic steel sheet, glass sheet, solar panel, etc. in the hardware industry.
2. Optoelectronic industry: PE protective film is mainly used in LCD liquid crystal display, backlight board, cold light film, membrane switch, mobile phone screen, etc. in the optoelectronic industry.
3. Plastic industry: In the plastic industry, PE protective film is mainly used in the surface protection of ABS, PP injection products, PVC sheet, acrylic board, instrument, plastic lens, painted parts, etc.
4. Printing industry: In the printing industry, PE protective films are mainly used in the surface protection of printed nameplates such as PVC, PC boards, aluminum plates, and films.
6. In the electronics industry, PE protective films are generally used to protect the finished products and semi-finished products during production. They are not prone to scratches and bumps on the assembly line and play a protective role.