Selection points of protective film:
1. Different surfaces require different viscosities.
2. Different materials with the same similar surface may also require different viscosities.
3. Reasonable combination of thickness and viscosity.
4. The subsequent processing steps are the key to determining the viscosity. Subsequent processing generally includes bending, stamping, cutting, drilling, and thermoforming.
5. The tensile strength and elongation of the protective film to ensure that the flexibility and strength of the protective film can meet the requirements.
6, the ultimate principle of protective film selection is fully tested.https://www.pe-protectionfilm.com/