1. To achieve the best results, the surface of the material must be clean and dry. It is generally recommended to use a cloth to dip a mixture of 巽 propanol and water in a ratio of 1: 1 to clean the surface of the manual paint spray gun. After the water has completely evaporated, the surface is completely dry.
2. Attach the PE protective film to the surface of the material and apply a pressure of about 1.05 kg / cm2 on average by a roller or other means to make it effectively fit.
3. Follow the bonding method of protective film from point to line to surface contact with the bonding surface. Use plastic scrapers or rollers for manual bonding to apply uniform pressure. Make sure that the pressure has been applied to the surface of the ultraviolet uv lamp tube before contacting the adhesive with the object to avoid air entrapment.
4. Tear off the PE protective film release paper. If in the previous step, ensure that there is no air between the adhesive and the object to be attached, it can ensure that no air bubbles are generated, and then paste the material that needs to be attached, and also apply The pressure of 1.05 kg / cm2 makes it effective and perfect fit. If you want to remove air bubbles, it is recommended to increase the pressure, with the limit of the item as the upper limit.
5. It is recommended that a more normal and ideal construction temperature be between 15 ° C and 38 ° C, not lower than 10 ° C.
6. To keep the protective film with stable quality when used, it is recommended that the storage environment be 21 ° C relative humidity.
7. It is recommended that when using a protective film without a substrate, do not contact the protective film again when processing the edge of the cut shape to avoid the situation of glue residue.https://www.pe-protectionfilm.com/