PE protective film is made by coating glue on the basis of the original film of PE raw material. The manufacture of pe protective film is a relatively complicated skill process. Generally, the protective film is made through many processes. Before making a PE protective film, the plastic rice of PE is generally made first, and then the plastic rice is put into the machine to make the original PE film through the film blowing technology. It is generally clear. Now the PE protective film made by many manufacturers will have crystal points, and the transparency is not particularly high. Since the coating technique is not particularly good, the coating of the glue is often not very uniform. The pe protective film produced by Kaime Technology has good transparency and uniform coating, which can handle the protection needs of most commodities, and can produce pe protective films with different thickness and different viscosity. The colors are: blue, bright, black, right and wrong, milky white, etc.
1. Suitable for stickiness: easy to stick and tear;
2. The peeling force is stable: the change over time is small, that is, the smaller the increase of the peeling force, the better;
3. Good weather resistance: under the condition of sunlight exposure, the use period is up to half a year to one year;
4. Long storage period: stored in the warehouse for more than one year, the quality has not changed;
5. Non-polluting and non-corrosive: the adhesive is inert and will not react chemically with the surface of the material being stuck;
6. Excellent mechanical properties: Tensile strength, elastic modulus, elongation, etc. that meet the user's request.https://www.pe-protectionfilm.com/