Carpet protection tape can provide temporary protection for carpets from dirt, paint, dust, construction debris and damage. It is easily applied and tear off. During using the film, we have to pay attention to the follows:
1. Do not leave the carpet protection tape on carpet for longer than 45 days.
2. Carpet protection tape is one time use only. Remove and dispose of in accordance with local environmental regulations.
3. Do not use on wool or oriental carpets. Not suitable for use on rugs, worn carpets or loose fitted carpet tiles.
4. Do not use on hard surfaces, such as hardwood, ceramic tile, linoleum, vinyl flooring or marble.
5. Do not apply on newly laid carpets where a glue or adhesive has been used. Allow up to 72 hours for any vapours to evaporate before laying the film.
6. Do not apply to a damp surface, which will prevent any moisture from evaporating and could cause discoloration of carpet fibers.
7. If the carpet had been recently cleaned, allow it to completely dry for a minimum of 10 days before using the film.
8. Usually high traffic areas or outdoor exposure may require renewal of film weekly.
9. The product should be at room temperature.