Please carefully read these application and limitations before using this product.
1. Protection against spills, scratches, stains & dirt during building works, remodeling, painting, decoration, furniture removal and parties
2. Heavy duty rip-resistant material.
3. Quick & Simple to apply and remove.
4. Self adhesive for secure positioning.
1. Before applying the film ensure the surface is clean and dry.
2. Customers must fully evaluate the product by testing prior to using. Test the film for 48 hours on a small hidden area of carpet to ensure compatibility with the particular carpet and to ensure that there is no adhesive transfer or damage to carpet.
3. To apply the roll, lay it on the floor facing the direction required to cover. Push the roll forward a small distance and press down firmly to ensure the film has adhered to the carpet.
4. Continue to unroll, pressing down and smoothing out any air pockets, checking the film is rolled straight.
1. Do not leave the film on carpet for longer than 45 days.
2. Film is one time use only. Remove and dispose of in accordance with local environmental regulations.
3. Do not use on wool or oriental carpets. Not suitable for use on rugs, worn carpets or loose fitted carpet tiles.
4. Do not use on hard surfaces, such as hardwood, ceramic tile, linoleum, vinyl flooring or marble.
5. Do not apply on newly laid carpets where a glue or adhesive has been used. Allow up to 72 hours for any vapours to evaporate before laying the film.
6. Do not apply to a damp surface, which will prevent any moisture from evaporating and could cause discoloration of carpet fibers.
7. If the carpet had been recently cleaned, allow it to completely dry for a minimum of 10 days before using the film.
8. Usually high traffic areas or outdoor exposure may require renewal of film weekly.
9. The product should be at room temperature.